As at December 31, 2016, the Company’s of par value € 0.68, fully subscribed and paid-up, and all of the share capital is € 90,077,530.08, divided into 132,466,956 shares same class.
Changes in share capital
The Company’s share capital has not changed during the last five years, with the exception of the following transactions, which occurred in 2014:
- Increase in the par value of the shares to €6.80 per share, which occurred on April 23, 2014 and resulted in an increase in the Company’s share capital from €78,804,599.61 to €79,028,274 followed by the division of the par value of the shares by 10, reducing it from €6.80 to €0.68. Therefore, 104,596,245 new shares have been created.
- As part of the initial public offering, capital increase was approved by Worldline board of directors on June 26, 2014. 15,548,780 new shares were issued with a nominal value of € 0.68.
- On December 29, 2014 with the Employee Shares Purchase Plan “Boost”, 159,758 shares were created under the 16th resolution of the Combined General Meeting of June 13, 2014.
- On February 5, 2016, with the Employee Shares Purchase Plan “Boost”, 163,129 shares were created.
- In 2016, 257,276 shares have been created following the exercise of stock-option rights by executives and employees of the Group.
- In 2017, 551,967 shares have been created following the exercise of stock-option rights by executives and employees of the Group.
Share capital as at December 31, 2016
|As at MAY 31, 2018||Number of Shares||% of share capital||% of voting rights|
|Board of Directors||52,004||0.04%||0.03%|
|Worldline SA: total shares issued||133,182,354||100.00%||100.00%|
As at May 31, 2018 The Company is controlled by Atos SE, which holds 69.68% of share capital and 82.12% of voting rights.
The Group’s shares which are owned by employees are mainly managed by Group mutual funds. As at May 31, 2018, the shareholding of current and former Worldline Group employees into Worldline SA (within mutual funds and group savings plan) represented an overall 0.22% of the share capital.
Other Securities Giving Access to Share Capital
On May 25, 2016 and on August 16, 2016 the Group has granted stock options for a total of 241,000 options (of which 151,500 options regarding a foreign plan). The share price at grant date was respectively at € 27.10 and € 27.35. The exercise price is at € 26.82.